for all things artistic, creative, and just plain mind boggling

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Printable Dollhouse Outlets and Light Switches

just because it is all in the details... we made these printable outlets and light switches  that will look great in almost any dollhouse :oD

just click the pic to download, print, cut out and glue into your favorite doll rooms :oD



How To Print Printables:

*** To print the printables, just click on the pic... the pic with open in a new window and you can drag it to your desktop.
*** then print according to your printer settings... For background images like bricks and stuff, I like to set my printer to "fill page"
*** all links tested on  May 23, 2014

happy crafting :oD

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks! it makes the dollrooms so much fun :oD

      Delete
  2. soo adorable!! thanks my froggy stuff!!! :oD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey my froggy stuff!....i have a craft request...can u please make a doll toy store? please reply thank u :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is an awesome idea it is going on the list :oD

      Delete
    2. Could u make a doll wood workshop my froggy stuff plz

      Delete
  4. hi my froggy stuff! im such a huge fan and i have a craft request.....can you try to make a doll school and like different classrooms and that? almost like our schools today? thank you! please reply! love your videos <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello My Froggy! Definitely always surprises us with wonderful things for our dolls! To me you are fantastic! Thanks for the link plugs, I use them for my dioramas and look great: D! A kiss from Spain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we are just happy that you like them :oD

      Delete
  6. I will so have to make sure to print these for daughter's dollhouse! I recently posted pics of all the fabsome doll crafts I've done so far on my blog at insmomniac.blogspot.com I'd love to know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My granddaughter says she "is your biggest fan ever"! She is wondering if you would consider making a gardening project? She believes lots of people would love it! Also she would like more projects for 18" dolls. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your granddaughter is AWESOME! :oD we have plans to make a garden and we hope to get to it soon :oD and most of our projects can be resized to fit most doll sizes :oD

      Delete
  8. Come into my blog it is in Portuguese because I'm Brazilian

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are so nice and have such great ideas! i love to do your crafts i go on shopping springs for craft supplies so we can do your crafts i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi froggy. I made a lampshade n pram for the doll's baby. Where can I post as fan pic

    ReplyDelete